During your memorable getaway to Hill Country, there is always something to do, from sunrise to sunset. If you’re planning a visit to Fredericksburg, TX, the possibilities are endless, from listening to live music to wandering Main Street. These adventures and more are at your fingertips when you book a Fredericksburg rental from Cozi Vacation Rentals. During your visit, enjoy a night out relaxing with a cold one while listening to fantastic local performers.
8 Fredericksburg Nightlife Spots to Catch a Show
Frederickburg’s nightlife scene is filled with everything from laidback bars to restaurants with incredible craft cocktails. Several of these spots also host phenomenal live music acts that span genres and decades.
1. While Luckenbach might be known as a popular dance hall, it’s also home to daily live music. Countless chart-topping acts have performed on this stage, and the calendar remains filled with world-class artists.
2. Since its opening in 2016, The Backyard at Fritztown has quickly become a go-to place for incredible live music. Enjoy breathtaking Hill Country views while listening to performances from excellent performers.
3. One of the top live music venues in town is the Rockbox Theater. Once focused on rock ‘n’ roll and music from the 50s and 60s, their calendar expanded to other special events in 2012 to serve all music lovers.
7. Enjoy a glass of vino while listening to live music at The Club at Barons Creekside. Shows, ranging from jazz to Americana, take place Thursday through Saturday from 7 to 10 p.m.
8. Hondo’s on Main is a local favorite located on the west end of downtown. Dubbed a “family-friendly honky-tonk” this venue features a self-serve restaurant, two bars, and a lineup of spectacular artists.
Check out the Fredericksburg calendar of events for a complete list of upcoming shows.
Book Your Fredericksburg Getaway Today
Whether you’re planning a trip with friends, family, or just the two of you, Cozi Vacation Rentals has the perfect accommodation for you. Our Fredericksburg, TX, vacation rentals are near some of the best attractions in town, including live music venues and hiking trails.
Our rentals, which come in various sizes and styles, have all the comforts of home and more. Browse our inventory, and you’ll find properties with fantastic amenities, like pools, hot tubs, outdoor living spaces, and more. No matter which vacation rental you choose, you’ll have a luxurious place to unwind in at the end of each adventure-fille day. Email email@example.com or call 830-999-2694 to learn more about reserving your stay with us today.