Hill Country is known for several things, like entertaining dance halls, breathtaking hiking trails, and an incredible food and drink scene. There are countless spots near your vacation home from Cozi Vacation Rentals to enjoy a locally made spirit, including laid-back breweries and unique distilleries. However, no trip to Hill Country is complete without visiting some of the top wineries in Fredericksburg.
Create a Self-Guided Fredericksburg Winery Tour
While there are plenty of services you can book a wine tour through, including the three-stop tour we offer, sometimes you want to set off on your own. This allows you more flexibility to go at your own pace as you visit some of the best wineries in this region of Texas.
- Grape Creek Vineyards is open to guests looking to sample phenomenal wines at their Fredierickburg vineyard location. You must purchase a tasting option unless you are the designated driver. Make your experience more memorable by booking the tour and tasting experience.
- Becker Vineyards offers two unique experiences. The estate winery and tasting room in Stonewall opened in 1996 and provides various tasting options. The Main Street tasting room is the perfect spot to take a break when shopping and exploring this popular corridor.
- Spread out on 17 acres, Signor Vineyards is home to seven varietals ranging from Tannat to Sangiovese. This range of vines allows them to produce a variety of delicious wines, which you can sample at one of their elevated tastings.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at how Augusta Vin makes its wines on a tour of the winery. If you’d rather just sample the fruits of their labor, reserve your spot on a seated wine tasting inside the two-story, timber-framed tasting room.
- Bingham Family Vineyards uses 100 percent Texas-grown grapes in crafting its world-class wines. Their Fredericksburg location is found on the edge of town on US-290 and offers a tasting of five wines.
Wherever your tour takes you, grab a bottle of your favorite wine to enjoy back at your Fredericksburg vacation rental.
Plan an Adventure-Filled Getaway to Fredericksburg
Whether you’re visiting one of the top wineries in Fredericksburg or catching a show at a live music venue, there is plenty to keep you busy from sunrise to sunset. When you’re ready to kick back and relax, head home to your rental from Cozi Vacation Rentals.
Our luxurious vacation rentals in Fredericksburg come in a variety of styles, from cabins to casitas to houses. We’re committed to helping you have the best experience possible, and that includes bringing you the best vacation rentals in town. While even rental has all the comforts of home, each is unique and comes with amenities ranging from hot tubs to outdoor living areas and pools. To learn more about which Fredericksburg rental fits your group best, call 830-999-2694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.