You won’t have any difficulty finding ways to fill your days from sunrise to sunset when you book a Hill Country escape with Cozi Vacation Rentals. Whether you’re visiting with your closest girlfriends on a bachelorette party getaway or a romantic getaway for two, there are plenty of activities to fill your day, including shopping on Main Street and hiking area trails. Reminisce on your adventures as you check out some of the best bars in Fredericksburg, TX.
7 Bars Near Downtown Fredericksburg to Check Out
From live music to craft cocktails, the variety of bars in Fredericksburg means you can find something that is your speed. With so many different spots to choose from, you can try a different bar every night.
- For a classic piano bar and lounge, visit 78624 The Bar. Found inside one of Fredericksburg’s historical buildings, their cocktails include classic creation and modern twists.
- Just a few blocks off Main Street is The Stable. Known for bringing New England dishes like lobster rolls to Texas, their signature cocktails are a new take on classic drinks. Their menu also offers a range of beer, tasting flights, and wine.
- Der Daiwel is the go-to spot if you’re looking for a rock and heavy metal bar. Two sisters opened this live music dive bar in 2013 and haven’t looked back since.
- The Speakeasy at Salvation Spirits uses quality ingredients with spirits made right there on site. This cocktail laboratory is found on a 10-acre orchard home to Salvation Spirits, an environmentally conscious brewery, distillery, and winery.
- Enjoy live music and dancing at Pioneer Bar. Their calendar is filled with fantastic musical acts almost every night of their week. In addition to their regular specialty drinks, they also feature seasonal infusion drinks.
- Velvet Lounge offers craft cocktails, live music, and karaoke, making it the perfect girls’ night out location. Browse their menu filled with signature cocktails, beer, wine, and more to find your new favorite beverage.
- As the oldest wine and cigar bar in town, Lincoln Street Wine Market is a Fredericksburg staple. Relax on the patio as you try one of their numerous wines by the glass or bottle that pair perfectly with their gourmet meats, cheeses, pizzas, and sandwiches.
Get Away from It All with a Hill Country Escape
If you’re looking for a relaxing and luxurious place to call home on your next Hill Country trip, look no further than Cozi Vacation Rentals. Be close to everything you need to make the most out of your stay in Fredericksburg, TX, including restaurants perfect for date night and local bars ideal for a night out on the town.
When browsing our range of accommodations, you have plenty of styles to choose from, like casitas, cabins, condos, and houses. This variety of vacation rentals means you can find the one that fits your needs and wishes best. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 830-999-2694 to learn more about our properties or how to enhance your stay with our concierge services.