While one of the top things Hill Country is known for is its incredible vineyards, there is more to this Central Texas region to discover. When planning your visit to Fredericksburg, it won’t take you long to fill your itinerary with memorable adventures. Set off from Cozi Vacation Rentals home to visit a local brewery or indulge in pampering at a spa. If you start to get hungry, you won’t have to wait until you return “home” to eat. Leave the cooking to someone else by dining at one of the incredible BBQ restaurants in Fredericksburg, TX.
The 5 Best Restaurants in Fredericksburg for BBQ
One of the most common types of cuisine in the South is BBQ. Each state has its own spin on these classic dishes, and Texas is no exception.
- Specializing in mesquite-cooked pit BBQ, Backwoods BBQ opened its doors in 2016. This family-owned business is known for its tender steaks and sweet treats. Stop by for dinner Fridays after 5 p.m. to enjoy live music with your meal.
- Eaker BBQ has earned a reputation for being one of the top BBQ spots in the state. Known for its “South Texas-Style,” they use post oak and mesquite to smoke their meats. The menu also included a few Korean heritage-inspired dishes.
- At Mac’s Bar-B-Q & Catering, the sides are just important as the main course. Browse their menu to find your perfect plate, but be sure to leave room for staples like green chili mac and cheese or Roughneck Pie.
- Slim’s BBQ & Barbacoa is run by third and fourth-generation family members who’ve carried on the tradition of slow-smoked meats. In addition to BBQ staples like brisket, ribs, links, and chicken, you’ll also find authentic Mexican Barbacoa on the menu.
- Ever since David’s Old Fashioned Pit BBQ opened in 2006, it has become a favorite of visitors and locals alike. Stop by early to try one of their breakfast tacos or homemade cinnamon rolls. The lunch menu has everything from plates to meat by the pound.
If you want to try your hand at cooking delicious Texas BBQ, rent one of our Fredericksburg rentals that come with a grill, smoker, or even both.
Have All the Comforts of Home on Your Next Fredericksburg Getaway
A key to any successful vacation is having a relaxing place to call home. By renting from Cozi Vacation Rentals, you get exactly that. Our Fredericksburg, TX, rentals have all the comforts of home, including fully-equipped kitchens, perfect for making home-cooked meals like BBQ.
With so much to do and see throughout town, the best way to end each day is by relaxing in the comfort of your home away from home. Settle in for a movie night in your spacious living room, or relax under the stars out by the pool. To learn more about our Fredericksburg vacation rentals and their amenities, call 830-999-2694 or email email@example.com.